Hire Mallette String Quartet for live professional string quartet music performances highlighting your wedding ceremony and reception. Our string quartet, trio and duo are also available for anniversary, birthday, and retirement parties. Book and reserve the elegance of a string quartet for special events, including corporate functions, galas, fundraisers and holiday celebrations.
Performing live in the cities and counties of Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, Santa Clarita, Simi Valley, Antelope Valley and Santa Barbara. Serving Southern California for over 20 years!
Whether Sinatra, Bach or the Beatles, the Mallette String Quartet provides the perfect music to fit and enhance any mood, or occasion!
Our first dance to your live music was a wonderful and unforgettable experience.
– Jacques and Mary Rallion, Alhambra, CA
- Make your next special event truly unforgettable with the Mallette String Quartet – professional musicians and live music!
- The elegance of a string quartet for weddings, anniversaries, corporate events, and parties!
- String trio, duo and solo violin performances available by Mallette String Quartet to highlight the most intimate moments!
- Music-Grams for Birthdays and other special occasions performed by Bruce, The Strolling Violinist
Creating a memorable event for my father’s 70th birthday celebration was quite a challenge, especially since I lived nearly 400 miles away! Bruce and the other musicians provided an exceptional and beautiful dimension to this special evening. Professional from start to finish, the quartet was prompt and very well prepared. Without hesitation, I would recommend them to anyone wishing to add a classy and elegant touch to a special event.- Mark Hanna, The Hanna Agency, Walnut Creek, CA
Affordable, competitive rates!
Classic music from Bach to 21st Century.
Contemporary music standards – including pop, rock, jazz and film music themes
Traditional or contemporary music selections available for the wedding ceremony
Everyone should have strings at their wedding!- Brian Harrah and Kristin Douglas, West Hollywood, CA